CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Socks and Pumpkins!






Last year when Dagan was but a wee thing, Grandma Nelson-Sangiorgi sent a cute little cloth pumpkin ( of course, she wasn't a Sangiorgi then, but oh well). Being who I am, I just had to put said pumpkin on my pumpkin's head and take a picture. This year, I did it again. Perhaps I'll do it every year, one never knows... It was much easier last year to get the pumpkin to stay on his head.

On to socks.... Dagan says 3 "words" they are Mom, Dad, and Socks. Here is a video of him saying, "socks."

2 comments:

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

I think saying "socks" is just more proof that he is a genius! Or just as cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

I would say that socks is a good first "non-mom-dad" word, I seem to remember that Elijah's first word was NINE!!!! as in me always having to holler no at him in German. *G*