CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The great Cheeto caper


The other night as a treat I bought Mike a bag of Cheetos. We have been doing a really good job of eating well, and keeping out the junk. Once in a while a nice treat is deserved. Even if that treat is Cheetos. I stole a handful of said Cheetos and plopped my booty down on the floor to eat them. I'm down to maybe 3 Cheetos, and my darling little boy walks over and grabs my last Cheeto, and shoves it in his mouth. This child had never had anything like this before, but figured it must be good since Mike and I were both eating them. Oh, and they were crunchy. Dagan likes crunchy. Mike said he didn't need to know what they were, because they were Cheetos and it's genetic. I wish he would do that with other food, like noodles. He doesn't want anything to do with noodles.

3 comments:

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

Is it any wonder that he has that "cheesy" smile? Get it? Cheesy?

Whitney R said...

Ohh, that is a picture of one satisfied boy.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, everyone loves Cheetos! I love them, and miss them. ((sad sigh)) LOL