CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Oops.... I did it again!

I am the official recipient of the "bonehead of the year" award. I was doing laundry last night and scooped up Mike's clothes from out by the hot tub. As I was transferring the clothes from the washer to the dryer, Mike's cell phone fell out. He had it outside when we were in the hot tub, and didn't bring it in. Like a bonehead, I didn't check pockets, etc. or the pile of clothes. I just dumped it all into the washing machine. This is the second time I have sent his phone through the washer. Neither time did the phone survive. So I am off to AT&T to hopefully get an upgrade on the dead phone.

6 comments:

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

Smooth move Exlax!

Misti said...

Oh, yeah! Luckily I was able to do a phone upgrade with a small out of pocket expense!

Wendyburd1 said...

Wow, you lucked out! I was thinking you were gonna have to shell out a few hundred bucks!!

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

I love the fall background!!

Whitney R said...

haha. Luckily my husband wouldn't survive without his phone. (because of all the farm calls he get's.. blah) So he wears it like an old man on a clip on his belt so it's never in the pants!

Lucky me.

I bet he really didn't mind the new phone, though :)

We are switching networks and I'm so excited to get a new one!

Misti said...

This time I was smart, and got insurance on both phones. Now if I every wash one again, we're good to go. Mike says I'm never doing it again, but that's what he said last time...