CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Follow Me!!



Hey peeps,



I just learned that there is this nifty feature so you can see who is following your blog. NOBODY is following me. I'm just crushed, heartbroken, horribly disappointed. Somebody please follow me. I promise I'll follow you!! I just want to feel loved...






Meanwhile, back at the ranch...



Dagan is experiencing his very first cold. My poor little guy is just miserable. His nose is like this icky fountain of snot. It just runs down his face and onto his chin, where I try to wipe it off his face. Poor thing, he hates that. He hasn't slept well since last night, and his naps are short. I broke down and bought some meds for him. Technically they aren't marketing them to children under 4yrs old anymore. apparently some idiots overdosed their poor kids, and now the rest of us have to pay. I was able to find a web site that had the appropriate doses for his age and weight group. I bought some infant Tylenol a while back that had infant doses on it, then I ran out and bought another of the same brand. It no longer carried the same doses. Grrrr. Anyway, my humidifyer died last night and I didn't think it would make any difference. It totally did. I replaced it today with a warm mist humidifyer. It seems to be working well. He's fast asleep and not too stuffed up. Hopefully he's feeling better for the hockey game tomorrow, that's tomorrow's blog!



Here are some pics of my poor sick boy today, right before and after he fell asleep.

6 comments:

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

Oh honey, I wish I could be there to help!

Anonymous said...

Hey Misti, I follow your blog, I just must be able to do it in stealth mode, because you know, us Oregonians are sneaky and whiley that way. *VEG*

Misti said...

Oh sure, that's what they all say! Thanks for following in "stealth mode." I feel a little bit better. I just want lots of friends like Whitney!

Whitney R said...

awwe, he's so sweet. I'm sorry he is feeling so horrible. You did really well helping him feel better and comfortable. What a good mommy!!

I hope he's feeling better by now. :)

Victoria Gilbert said...

I'm following your blog! I check in quite a bit :) It's fun to see what Dagan is up to and see if he and Claire are on the same track since they're so close in age.

I'm sorry he's sick....it's so rough when they're so young. :(

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww Misti, I know your pain, Whit has more followers than Me TOO!:)