CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Seriously?



You see my son in these 2 pictures? They were taken at about 3am this morning. From 1 until about 430 my little munchkin was awake. Not sure why... When he woke at 1am he was crying and unhappy. He wouldn't nurse, and I couldn't get him back to sleep for longer than maybe 10 minute. I tried rocking him, but as soon as I got up from the rocking chair, he'd wake up and start to scream. I couldn't rock him sitting on the bed, because he would try to climb out of my lap and roll around on the bed. I thought he was finally falling asleep, he was nursing really well, then, BAM! He rolled away and sat up, all happy and talking. I tried ignoring him, sometimes he gets thepoint and falls back to sleep. Nope he was just laying on the bed, all happy and talking. Then at around 3am Daddy came in. Dagan was all excited. So, we got up, as Mike was just going to go into work an hour early. He usually gets up around 4. Dagan was full of BIG smiles and giggles, and the first thing he did when Mike put him down was start walking around the room. Maybe he just wanted to practice his new skill. I put in one of his Baby Genius DVDs and the pictures are of him dancing to Vivaldi's the Four Seasons Baby Genius DVD. After Mike left I put Dagan in the jumperoo, and after about half and hour, he finally fell asleep. Then he woke up. Then hell fell asleep. I moved him to bed around 530, and he only slept until 7. Needless to say, we, the adults, and very tired. Dagan seems to be just fine. The turkey. Hopefully we will not have a repeat tonight. Grrrr.....

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

Sorry! Did he sip on some caffeine before bed? Or maybe he just decided being awake is MUCH more fun than sleeping.

I hope he sleeps extra long tonight!

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

I emailed John the close-up picture from this blog, and when I told him it was taken at 3:00 A.M., he said "It's no wonder he looks a little like Damien in that picture."

Misti said...

The good news is Dagan slept MUCH better last night!! He only woke up 4 times, instead of 40!