CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me!












Today Mike and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Yea! Since I don't have a job, we didn't do anything super special. We had pizza and wine. I can't believe it has been 3 years already. It seems like only yesterday...



The place it all happened: The Craftwood Inn, Manitou Springs, Colorado






Here are some photos of this day, 3 years ago.




This is me getting ready with my mom.



Mike getting ready with a steaming cup of joe.




My fantastic brother and sister.
Mike, Grandma Helen, and Don



Cathy, Jinny, Ashley, Mom, me and Mike



Mmmm. Cake.
Ok, seriously tired of uploading pictures. I'm sure you all get the gist...

It has been a fabulous 3 years. We moved across the country, got new jobs, had a fantastic baby. In cast you're not sure what he looks like, here's a picture of him:
Dang he's cute! And cranky. I'd best be tending to the little munchkin now...

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

Yay for weddings! And anniversaries! And pizza!! And Dagan! Your wedding looked beautiful. And you were a beautiful bride :)

I have to write down all the details so I don't forget. Which is why I'm going to do this thing where I'm re-living dating and marrying Jaren :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

Oops!!! Sorry honey, I thought it was Oct. 25th.!!

Love the photos, just wish they were bigger!

Wendyburd1 said...

COngrats!! Happy 3rd Anniversary!