CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Random video time!!

Ok, so today I was video happy with Dagan. I just kept the camera out and shot all kinds of random things. Ok, not so random, but still. Here we have Dagan walking with his push toy. He has just now discovered that it is for pushing forward, not over to play with the wheels. Notice the sassy red diaper. Yes, that is a Misti cloth original. Red with animal print on the inside. I'm using old sheets, remember? The red was from a rod sock project for Mike. I told him I was taking the cloth, and don't try to stop me (insert evil laugh) Every baby should have one. Or maybe just mine. Anyway...






And the photo to prove he likes to push it over and play with the wheels.




This next one is him playing "where'd the baby go?" He really likes this game. Cracks him right on up. except for today, when he was distracted by the darn TV. IT was even something dumb, like Bringing Home Baby on TLC. Oh, and a cute picture of the game. Notice his little toes at the end of the video.









Next up, playing ball. It was starting to get a little dark, so the video is a little dark, sorry. We had LOTS of fun today, when he was being happy. With this whole walking thing, he hasn't really been sleeping well at night, and his naps are a joke. You can really tell in this last video how tired he was getting!




Ok, this last picture was taken the other morning when Dagan woke up all kinds of cranky. He was having none of me, didn't want to play with his toys, didn't want to be held, but didn't want to be put down, either. When he does that, I pop his butt in the Jumperoo, and let him jump out all that energy. I don't know what is going to happen when he outgrows that thing. Well, more than he has now. He really doesn't fit all that well, but he loves it and doesn't complain...

He was killing me with those toys in his mouth. I wonder if his teeth were bugging him. He seems to be teething on and off lately.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love video cameras!? I moved all of our vhs to DVD this year and had so much fun rewatching them as I did. Probably the best investment we could have made!