CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Our first ouchie with blood




Today Dagan had his very first ouchie that drew blood. He was walking around his little musical table, and he fell. He caught his chin on the way down and bit his little toungue! He was SO upset. He make a face like he was going to cry, got really stiff and started to shake, and then nothing came out for a good 15seconds. Then it let loose! My poor baby! Screaming, crying, big fat crocodile tears. It was really sad. After a minute or two of hysterical crying, I decided the best thing for him was a couple minutes of nursing. I was right. After about 3 minutes, he calmed right down, and started his new game, raspberries on Mom. Oh yeah, cracks him right on up. I try really hard not to laugh so he isn't encouraged to continue, but it's so hard!! It's freaking hilarious.


After that game, he crawled off my lap and back over to the table.
Well, that was sure exciting, wasn't it? That's really the only thing I have to report, unless I ramble on about nothing... don't get me started, I could do it. I'm not working at the moment, and the only person I have to talk to during the day is Dagan and he's not exactly a great conversationalist. See??? I've already started....


3 comments:

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

I remember what it was like to be communicating only with babies all day! Blogging is a great way to keep in touch, and the people who read this blog all love you.

A couple of things that kept me sane when you kids were little,(some might argue my sanity), were needlework and books. Knitting therapy cannot be over estimated!

AND my grandson is so adorable!

xoxoxoxo,
Mom

Whitney R said...

He's so cute! That's too bad about his tongue! Glad you were able to calm him down. That would have made me so sad, too.

I can't wait to have kids :)

Anonymous said...

I loved being able to plug my kids in and shut them up! LOL Nursing got us through the bus tour to France with Mom. Wait till he wants to play the "lift up or unbutton Mom's shirt to get at the good stuff game." That is about when I stopped nursing. *G*
Elijah used to fall down on the tile floors when we lived in Germany, it's a good thing he didn't get teeth until he was 18 months, they all would have been knocked out!