CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ok, my turn!

Oh, crap, I give in to the pressure to have my own blog! Now everyone can keep track of me, kinda, since I live in the big CA. Ick.
Ok, down to business...
In a few days Dagan will be one! I can hardly believe a year has gone by already. It seems like just yesterday I was hugely and uncomfortably pregnant, wishing my child would make his entrance already. Now he is a happy bouncing 1yr old! He's weighing in at 25lbs, and is almost walking. He has 7 teeth, and a few more are trying to make their way out. We are having a birthday party for him tomorrow, and several of my friends from work are coming and bringing their kids! Oh happy times....
Well, speak of the devil, the little one is calling me now... mommommommommommom. oh wait, dadadadadadadadadadadada..... back to mommommommommommom

4 comments:

colleen said...

Oh Misti... that reminds me of the time that I lived with you, when you were four, and you would tell me to "go home" and Nick and Ashlee would potty koolaid red in their diapees.

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

We never did find out what made their pee red, either!

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

OH, and where are the pictures of my adorable grandson!

Whitney R said...

Blogging is addicting.

And I want to see pictures too!