CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's for dinner?

Ok everybody, I want to know what you all had for dinner last night, or are having tonight!
Last night we had comfort food. Meatloaf, funeral potatoes (I've been having a craving for these lately), salad and freshly baked bread.
Tonight, I think we'll have crockpot cream cheese chicken with rice, salad and bread! I'm trying to get more vegies into our diet, hence the salad these 2 nights. It's also cheap, easy, and filling!

1 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay first of all, can you email me this chicken cream cheese crockpot recipe, it sounds DELISH!!!
And you MADE bread...man...I had a Personal Pan pizza my Mom picked up for me from Taco Bell....sad. Tommorrow ain't lookin good either!!