CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dagan's first haircut.




Today I gave Dagan his first haircut. His hair was getting quite long, and it was past time. I have attempted in the past to cut his hair with scissors. Bad idea. He got all mad, wouldn't hold still and all that good stuff. So I decided to use Mike's clippers. I waited until after nap time, and made sure he was happy. Then I broke out the clippers. Dagan was NOT happy. I had to finish because if I didn't he would have dumb hair. Obviously it couldn't be left half done. I cut a good 2 inches off of it, he now has little boy hair! It was bordering on girlish before.



This is Dagan 2 days ago at the park with long hair. You can see how it's getting down into his eyes.








This is Dagan today after his haircut!





It took a couple of hours for me to get used to seeing him with so little hair! I think I cut it a bit short, but it's hair, and it grows. That, truly, is the beauty of hair.











These are a couple of random pictures also taken today. I realized I don't have many pics of Dagan and me, so I took a couple. I even put on makeup. Yea!!


Get that kitty!!

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

Yay! Boy hair! He looks so handsome.

And you are beautiful! I don't think I've seen a lot of close up pictures of you recently. In fact, I don't remember the last time I saw you. I was probably 7. :)

Misti said...

Thanks Whit! I know, we haven't seen in other in AGES!

Wendyburd1 said...

He looks like a manly man!! LOL! He is so cute, I wanna squish his cheeks, adorable!!LOL