CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chips!

A week or 2 ago I bought a big bag of tortilla chips at Safeway. When I got them home and opened them, they were horribly stale, oily and chewy. I was so mad! I spent over $4 on that bag! So I wrote the company, not really expecting anything. Today or yesterday, I got a letter from them in the mail. It said their chips are guaranteed fresh through the date in the bag, and it was possible the condition of the chips was due to mishandling either along the distribution channels or at the point of purchase. AND they gave me coupons (3)! $2 off any of their products, but I can't combine them. Frankly, that's OK, considering I wasn't really expecting to hear of get anything. Woo-hoo! Yeah for companies that read their e-mail.

Today Dagan had to get his shots. He really hates the doctor. All the doctor has to do is walk into the room, and Dagan starts screaming. He had 4 shots; his chicken pox, flu shot, TB skin test and the last of his pneumococcal. Poor baby was screaming so hard I thought he was going to pass out! He eventually got over it, and here is a video! This was after his almost 2hr nap. Let me add that he wore himself out screaming and crying at the doctor. He fell asleep minutes after we got going home, with his arm in the air, holding a baby mum-mum. If I could have taken a picture, I would have, it was so cute, but I was driving. Mike says I can't do stuff like take pictures while I'm driving. it's not safe, or something. Go figure

4 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Aw Poor Dagan, i totally get it, I scream and cry when I get shots too! Seriously! But he looks like he has no recollection in the video, so YAY!

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

Did he say bye-bye?

Misti said...

No, that was me!

Whitney R said...

I loved seeing a video of him! He was so cute dancin.

I hate shots, too. Probably why I haven't gotten a flu shot... ever? Or at least since I can remember. Jaren is making me go this year... and I'm scared! Funny thing is that I gave plasma for 2 years and that's not as bad to me as them sticking me in the upper part of my arm as opposed to a vein in my elbow pit.