CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

A trip to the park.











Saturday morning I took Dagan to the park. He was a bit restless and cranky, so I thought a trip to the park was in order. He could get some fresh air, and run off the cranky.




There was no one but us at the park, so we didn't have to wait for the play structure.









This was Dagan's first adventure on a play structure. I think I've been a bit overprotective of him, not getting him on one before now. However, he did only start to walk 2 months ago and is still sometimes wobbley. Especially when he tries to run. He wasn't really sure what to do in there, so I had to walk him around. He wasn't impressed. Of course, there wasn't a slide or anything cool so there really was nothing to be impressed with.


We left the play structure in favor of "running" through the leaves and chasing the soccer ball.

3 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Aww so cute! He is just too little to get a playground with NO slide!! Now swings yes, but not all have them anymore, especially the kind for lil tykes!! Dagan is SO adorable!

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

I miss him so much.

Whitney R said...

Woohoo for frolicking through the leaves!

I hope he ran his cranky out. I loved the play places thingies. But there was no slide? That's so weird!